Welcome to Grandparents Apart UK
- Grandparents denied contact – We can help!
- Family problems, fall out – We can help!
- Thinking of separating – We can help!
“Put the children first – your conflict second”
- Let us help reduce your legal costs
- Let us help reduce the stress of separation
- Let us help reduce the pain for the whole family
“There is an alternative to legal action. We can help you find the solution to suit your family.”
Do you know you have no right of contact with your own grandchildren or them with you?
Most grandparents assume separation from their grandchildren could never happen to them. It can – it happened to us.
Do you know your rights or your child’s rights if you separate?
In 2006 The Government created The Charter for Grandchildren and The Parenting Agreement to help families – both of these will be available at our Mobile Family Information & Education Centre.
Grandparents Apart UK is non-profit making, staffed by volunteers
Scottish Registered Charity NO. SC 031558
Registered Office:- 22 Alness Crescent,
Glasgow G52 1PJ
Tel. 0141 882 5658